This year’s 39th issue of Kodansha’s Weekly Shōnen Magazine has announced that Yōsuke Kaneda’s school romantic comedy manga series Boarding School Juliet (Kishuku Gakkō no Juliet) will end in the magazine’s next issue on September 4, 2019.
Kaneda launched the manga in Kodansha’s Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine in 2015, and the series moved to Kodansha’s Weekly Shōnen Magazine in 2017. Kodansha shipped the 13th volume in Japan on May 17, 2019. The series received a nomination in the Shōnen category of the 41st Annual Kodansha Manga Awards in 2017.
Kodansha Comics is releasing Boarding School Juliet digitally and in print in English.
Kodansha Comics has announced five new digital first manga series that will launch in April 2018 as part of the company’s plan to debut at least one new digital manga series every week. The five new series include:
- You Got Me, Sempai! by Azusa Mase (debuts on April 3, 2018)
- A.I.C.O. -Incarnation- by Hiroaki Michiaki (debuts on April 10, 2018)
- Boarding School Juliet by Yōsuke Kaneda (debuts on April 10, 2018)
- Peach Mermaid by Haru Akebono (debuts on April 17, 2018)
- Defying Kurosaki-kun by Makino (debuts on April 24, 2018)
The company will also debut the first volume of Fujita’s Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku manga digitally and in print on April 17, 2018.