VIZ Media showcases one of pop culture’s hottest brands as it highlights One-Punch Man at Licensing Expo 2019.
Season 2 of the anime series just launched on HULU with new simulcast episodes streaming weekly on the same day as the Japanese TV broadcast premiere. VIZ Media is the master licensor for One-Punch Man and holds digital streaming, TV broadcast, EST, home media and consumer product/merchandising rights for the property for the territories of North America, Latin America and Oceania.
New One-Punch Man licensing partners include:
- BAIT: streetwear apparel collection
- Fanwraps: decals and stickers
- Funko: “POP!” and “Vinyl” figure collections
- Great Eastern: novelty accessories and collectibles
- In4Mation: streetwear apparel collection
- Issac Morris Limited: apparel and accessories
- Just Funky: drinkware and accessories
- The Loyal Subjects: “Action Vinyls” collection
- McFarlane Toys: ultra-articulated action figures
- Monogram: key rings and pins
- Pyramid: posters and stationery
- Sprayground: backpacks
Come visit VIZ Media at booth R202 at the Licensing Expo to learn more about the franchise that’s celebrated by anime, action, superhero and comedy fans alike.