Just in time for the holiday season, Kodansha Comics and Right Stuf Inc. are teaming up for a very special promotion honoring works by CLAMP – the legendary creators behind Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, and more – by offering an exclusive and limited-edition gift with purchase, the CLAMP Oracle Card set. Starting Sunday, November 29, 2020, fans who want to get their hands on a CLAMP Oracle Card set, only need to visit rightstufanime.com and order at least one CLAMP bundle or title from the list below to receive this deck FREE with purchase. These card sets will be available while supplies last, so be sure to get yours on the day of release.
The CLAMP Oracle Card set features 15 beautifully realized cards, packaged in a witchy black cloth bag, and uses divinatory meaning combined with artwork from classic CLAMP manga series, like Magic Knight Rayearth, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, xxxHOLiC & more, to help you reach answers to questions of love, career, friendship and beyond.
Starting November 29, 2020, purchase any of the qualifying items below from rightstufanime.com, to receive your Free! CLAMP Oracle Card set:
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (1-4) Manga Bundle
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (5-7) Bundle
- Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition Hardcover Volumes 1-5
- Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition Hardcover (1-3) Bundle
- Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition Hardcover (4-5) Bundle
- Chobits 20th Anniversary Edition Hardcover (1-2) Bundle
- Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE manga Omnibus (1-3) Bundle
- Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE manga Omnibus (4-6) Bundle
- Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE manga Omnibus (7-10) Bundle
- Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE manga (1-3) Bundle
- xxxHOLiC manga Omnibus (1-3) Bundle
- xxxHOLiC manga Omnibus (4-7) Bundle
- xxxHOLiC: Rei manga (1-4) Bundle
- CLOVER (Hardcover Collector’s Edition)
- Magic Knight Rayearth 25th Anniversary Box Set 1
Please note: Bundles listed will not be available until the start of the promotion.
For more information on this and other Kodansha USA Publishing titles please visit: https://kodanshacomics.com/.