VIZ Media has revealed on Twitter some of the returning English dub cast members who will reprise their roles for Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War, the anime based on the “Thousand Year Blood War” arc of Tite Kubo’s Bleach manga.
The cast includes:
- Johnny Yong Bosch is Ichigo Kurosaki
- Michelle Ruff is Rukia Kuchiki
- Derek Stephen Prince is Uryu Ishida
- Stephanie Sheh is Orihime Inoue
- Wally Wingert is Renji Abarai
- Doug Erholtz is Kisuke Urahara
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War will run for four cours with breaks in between. The series is scheduled to premiere in Japan on October 10, 2022.
VIZ Media will hold the anime’s North American premiere at New York Comic Con on October 8, 2022. NYCC noted that the premiere event will be ahead of a “simulcast” of the anime.