Comic-Con International has announced the nominees for the 2022 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards.
The following manga have been nominated for the Best U.S. Edition of International Material—Asia award:
- Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto (translated by Amanda Haley)
- Kaiju No. 8 by Naoya Matsumoto (translated by David Evelyn)
- Lovesickness: Junji Ito Story Collection by Junji Ito (translated by Jocelyne Allen)
- Robo Sapiens: Tales of Tomorrow Omnibus by Toranosuke Shimada (translated by Adrienne Beck)
- SPY×FAMILY by Tatsuya Endō (translated by Casey Loe)
- Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead by Haro Aso and Kotaro Takata (translated by Nova Skipper)
The awards nominated Junji Ito (Deserter: Junji Ito Story Collection, Lovesickness: Junji Ito Story Collection) for the Best Writer/Artist category, Comics and the Origins of Manga: A Revisionist History by Eike Exner for Best Academic/Scholarly Work, Love After World Domination by Hiroshi Noda and Takahiro Wakamatsu (Volumes 1-3, with translation by Steven LeCroy) for Best Digital Comic, and Disney Cruella by Hachi Ishie for Best Adaptation from Another Medium.
Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead also received a nomination in the Best Humor Publication category.