Fantasista, Inc.’s futekiya boys’ love manga subscription service has announced that it has licensed 10 new titles from Compass:
- KIZUNA by Kazuma Kodaka
- KIZUNA after story by Kazuma Kodaka
- Hana to Ryu ～KIZUNA Spin off～ by Kazuma Kodaka
- Joushitsu na Otoko to H by Sonoo Michiru
- GUN & HEAVEN by Kazuma Kodaka
- Caramel Espresso by Hiromi Toribito
- Caramel Flavor by Hiromi Toribito
- Kimi ga Iru Heya by Otokichi
- Koi wa Chihyou Minus 2 Meters by Sasaru Imai
- Jouzetsu na Shichakushitsu by Hiromi Toribito
Readers are able to read select chapters from the futekiya library for free, and subscribers to the futekiya service can access full volumes.
The futekiya service launched in July 2019, and it allows access to its entire library of manga for a monthly fee of US$6.99. The service is also offering licensed dōjinshi and manga by independent artists.