The Fandom Post is reporting that the ERASED anime is scheduled to begin streaming on Netflix on September 1, 2020. The series will be available to users in the United States and Canada. As of this writing, the language options for the series have not been confirmed.
ERASED is also available for streaming through FunimationNow, with both the original Japanese audio with English subtitles and an English dub. Aniplex of America holds the rights for the anime series in North America.
The series was directed by Tomohiko Itou based on the scripts by Taku Kishimoto and was produced at A-1 Pictures. Keigo Sasaki worked on the character designs.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Shinnosuke Mitsushima is Satoru Fujinuma
- Tao Tsuchiya is Satoru Fujinuma (10-year-old)
- Aoi Yuuki is Kayo Hinazuki
- Chinatsu Akasaki is Airi Katagiri
- You Taichi is Kenya Kobayashi
- Akari Kito is Hiromi Sugita
- Ayaka Nanase is Osamu
- Yukitoshi Kikuchi is Kazu
- Takahiro Mizushima is Jun Shiratori
- Minami Takayama is Sachiko Fujinuma
- Mitsuru Miyamoto is Gaku Yashiro
The story of ERASED is described as:
The series focuses on Satoru Fujinuma, a struggling manga creator who suffers from a peculiar phenomenon called REVIVAL, where he is forcibly transferred back in time moments before a life-threatening occurrence. Satoru soon realizes that this phenomenon will continue to occur only to him until he successfully eliminates the cause of this threat.
The ERASED anime was originally released in 2016 and is based on the manga of the same name written by Kei Sanbe.
Source: The Fandom Post