I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by LofZOdyssey. Thank you so much for the nomination!
You can read LofZOdyssey’s nomination post here.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominee any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
- Share 2 links to your best posts
3 Things About Me
- I’m a big fan of music in addition to anime and manga
- In the early and mid 2000’s, my husband and I were internet broadcasters with a radio station we ran through Live365.com
- I lived in Japan in the late 1970’s (when I was between the ages of one and five) because my dad was in the military and was assigned to serve at a base there.
1 ) What is something you hope to accomplish by the end of 2020?
Wow… good question! I guess my answer here would be that I can finish the cleanup project I’ve been doing behind the scenes for my blog. Unfortunately, with me working outside of the house anywhere from 20-40 hours per week and spending time with my family, it’s hard to find time to work on it.
2 ) You’re given one chance to go anywhere, where do you go?
This one’s easy. I would want to go back to Japan as a tourist now that I’m an adult. I was so young when I lived there that I have little to no memory of my time there.
3 ) What is the quickest way to impress you?
Hmmm. I guess it’s if you show a genuine interest in things that I’m interested in and show that you know what you’re talking about. I changed jobs almost a year ago, and I found at my new job that there are co-workers there who have strong interests in anime and music. I didn’t really have that with the co-workers at my previous job.
4 ) Who is the person who plays you in the movie about your life?
My life’s too dull to make into a movie. LOL! But, if I had to choose someone, I’ll go with a joke one of my co-workers made recently. This co-worker said I look like “Weird Al” Yankovic… so let’s go with “Weird Al.” Never mind that he’s male and I’m female. LOL!
5 ) You’re stuck in a cabin in the middle of winter. You have one match, and three sources of heat: a gas stove, a woodburning fireplace, and a small torch. What do you light first?
Is it dark in the cabin? If so, then I’d light the torch first in order to be able to see. But if it isn’t dark, then I’d probably go with the woodburning fireplace.
My Best Posts
This blog has been running for a long time, so I’m going to narrow it down to posts within the past 2-6 months.
- Karandi at 100 Word Anime
- Irina at I drink and watch anime.
- Scott at Mechanical Anime Reviews
- AstralGemini at The Zodiac Room
- Plebby at Plebby’s Den
- tcrow at Crow’s World of Anime
- D&A Anime Blog
- medievalotaku at Medieval Otaku
- chikorita157 at Chikorita157’s Anime Blog
- Tessa at All About Anime and Manga
- Is there a particular style of music that’s your favorite?
- What other interests do you have besides anime and/or manga?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- If you could make just one wish, what would it be and why?
- If you could go on a date with an anime character, who would it be and why?
Congrats on the award! 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loves reading your answers, and keep up the good work.
(I can understand being too busy to clean up ones blog)
Also, believe it or not, question five does have a correct answer.
Congratulations on the award, @Lesley. ^ ^
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations on the award, and thanks for the tag!
“Weird Al” is a great choice. He’s wildly talented! Fairly underrated, too.
Interesting questions, too — I’m looking forward to tackling them!