These are the announcements Crunchyroll made during its Anime NYC panel:
- The company announced that it will stream English dubs for the Magical Sempai, If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord, Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun, and Ascendance of a Bookworm anime.
- Crunchyroll also announced hat it will livestream its fourth annual Crunchyroll Anime Awards, which will be held at Crunchyroll Headquarters in San Francisco on February 15, 2020. Tickets for Crunchyroll Expo 2020, which will be held on September 4-6, 2020 at the San Jose Convention Center in California, will go on sale on November 26, 2019.
- It was announced that Crunchyroll is producing a behind-the-scenes documentary with the creators of Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, and the video will debut on November 22, 2019.
- The company is planning jewelry for The Rising of The Shield Hero anime.
- The company’s mascot Crunchyroll-Hime is 3D for the first time on Kizuna Ai’s YouTube channel.