The official website for the Fujiko F. Fujio Museum has announced that the museum’s F Theater will screen a new anime short titled “Doraemon & F Chara All-Stars: Getsumen Race de Dai-Pinch” (Big Trouble in the Race on the Moon) on March 9, 2019. The short will include characters from Fujiko F. Fujio’s various works, with original cast members from their anime adaptations returning to reprise their roles.
The cast includes:
- Wasabi Mizuta is Doraemon (Doraemon)
- Megumi Oohara is Nobita (Doraemon)
- Yoshito Yasuhara is Birdman (Perman)
- Nozomu Sasaki is Emon (21 Emon)
- Kazuko Sugiyama is Monga (21 Emon)
- Naoki Tatsuta is Gonsuke (21 Emon)
- Yuji Mitsuya is Bon Namihira (Time Patrol Bon)
- Junko Hori is Chinpui (Chinpui)
- Megumi Hayashibara is Eri Kasuga (Chimpui)
Midzuki Tsujimura is writing the script. Yukiyo Teramoto is directing the short.