A staff and cast announcement has been made for the forthcoming Seishun Buta Yarō anime film.
Returning from the television anime are director Sōichi Masui, scriptwriter Masahiro Yokotani, character designer Satomi Tamura, musical composer fox capture plan, and animation production studio CloverWorks.
The cast includes:
- Kaito Ishikawa is Sakuta Azusagawa
- Asami Seto is Mai Sakurajima
- Inori Minase is Shōko Makinohara
- Nao Tōyama is Tomoe Koga
- Atsumi Tanezaki is Rio Futaba
- Maaya Uchida is Nodoka Toyohama
- Yurika Kubo is Kaede Azusagawa
The Seishun Buta Yarō anime film is scheduled to open in Japanese theaters in early Summer 2019.