And the 12 Days of Anime have begun in the aniblogging sphere. I’m doing a series of “12 Days of Anime” posts this year, but I didn’t put my name on the official spreadsheet, because I’m not entirely sure if what I’m doing is what the person organizing this intended for this to be. I’m doing it so I can try my hand at participating in something like this.
This week’s list of links will have a separate section for “12 Days of Anime” posts that caught my interest. I won’t be highlighting all of the posts by all of the bloggers that I follow, but I will include those that really interested me. This week’s list for this will be on the short side, since “12 Days of Anime” just launched today.
There’s also plenty of non-“12 Days of Anime” blog posts out there as well, and these are the ones that caught my eye this week:
- 5 Anime Christmas Specials That Will Get You In The Holiday Spirit! (from D&A Anime Blog)
- 10 Comedy Anime You Should Watch to Boost Your Mood: Kurumi’s Recommendation (by Kurumi Shim at Kurumi Shim’s Blog)
- Final Thoughts: Mirai (by Ya Boy Jack at The Aniwriter)
- Objectifying vs Sexualizing in Anime (by Irina at I drink and watch anime.)
- Out of My Comfort Zone Fall Hits: Bloom into You and Run with the Wind (by Scott at Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- The Top 5 Sports Anime! (from D&A Anime Blog)
- Warning Labels and Defeating Taboos In SAO (by Karandi at 100 Word Anime)
- What Is the Next Anime Classic? (by Irina at I drink and watch anime.)
- You Wouldn’t Want To Skip This Goodie Basket (by LitaKino at Lita Kino Anime Corner)
And these are the “12 Days of Anime” blog posts that caught my attention this week: