New cast members have been announced for the forthcoming second season of the Kakegurui anime:
- Romi Park is Rei “Batsubami”
- Megumi Han is Terano Totobami
- Haruno Inoue is Yumi Totobami
- Ayana Taketatsu is Erimi Mushibami
- Yumi Uchiyama is Miyo Inbami
- Rumi Okubo is Miri Yōbami
- Ayahi Takagaki is Sumika Warakubami
- Sayaka Kitahara is Nozomi Komabami
- Mitsuki Saiga is Miloslava Honebami
- Yoshimasa Hosoya is Ibara Obami
- Akira Ishida is Rin Obami
JUNNA is performing the opening theme song, “Kono Yubi Tomare.” D-selections will perform the anime’s ending theme song “AlegriA.”
Kiyoshi Matsuda is joining Yuichiro Hayashi as director for the new season. Yasuko Kobayashi and Manabu Akita are returning as writer and character designer, respectively. MAPPA is again handling the animation.
The second season of Kakegurui is scheduled to premiere on Japanese television on January 8, 2019.