A staff and cast announcement has been announced for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Strike Witches 501 Butai Hasshinshimasu! manga.
Fumio Ito is directing the anime at acca effe and Giga Production, with Production I.G and Anime Beans credited for collaborating on animation production. Shinya Murakami returns for series literature. Seikou Nagaoka also returns to compose the music, with Nippon Columbia credited for music production.
The cast includes:
- Misato Fukuen is Yoshika Miyafuji
- Saori Seto is Mio Sakamoto
- Kaori Nazuka is Lynette Bishop
- Miyuki Sawashiro is Perrine-H. Clostermann
- Rie Tanaka is Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
- Mie Sonozaki is Gertrud Barkhorn
- Sakura Nogawa is Erica Hartmann
- Chiwa Saito is Francesca Lucchini
- Ami Koshimizu is Charlotte E Yeager
- Mai Kadowaki is Sanya V. Litvyak
- Ayuru Ōhashi is Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen
Strike Witches 501 Butai Hasshinshimasu! is scheduled to premiere in Japan in Spring 2019.