A staff and cast announcement has been made for the forthcoming Saga of Tanya the Evil anime film.
Yutaka Uemura is directing, Kenta Ihara is writing the script, Shūji Katayama is composing the music, and Yuji Hosogoe is adapting Shinobu Shinotsuki’s character designs.
The returning cast includes:
- Aoi Yūki is Tanya Degurechaff
- Binbin Takaoka is Isaac Dustin Drake
- Daichi Hayashi is Rhiner Neumann
- Daiki Hamano is Matheus Johann Weiss
- Haruka Tomatsu is Mary Sue
- Houchu Ohtsuka is Hans von Zettour
- Jun Kasama is Wilibald Koenig
- Nobuo Tobita is Adelheid von Schugel
- Ryōkan Koyanagi is Severin Bientot
- Saori Hayami is Visha
- Shinichiro Miki is Erich von Rerugen
- Takaya Hashi is Pierre Michel de Lugo
- Tesshō Genda is Kurt von Rudersdorf
- Yūsuke Kobayashi is Warren Grantz
The film is scheduled to open in Japan on February 8, 2019.