A cast announcement has been made for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur massively multi-player online role-playing game:
- Sora Amamiya is Danchō (Team Leader) Arthur
- Himika Akaneya is Nuckelavee
- Tetsuya Kakihara is Tekken (Iron Fist) Arthur
- Rie Takahashi is Titania
- Ayana Taketatsu is Yamaneko (Wildcat) Arthur
- Nao Tōyama is Coopy
- Natsuki Hanae is Kakka (Lord) Arthur
- Yū Serizawa is Brigitte
- Inori Minase is Renkin (Alchemy) Arthur
- Suzuko Mimori is Bodach
- Yūichi Nakamura is Rurō (Wanderer) Arthur
- Rina Hidaka is Bethor
Youhei Suzuki is directing the anime at J.C. Staff. Tsuyoshi Tamai is in charge of the series scripts. Yoshinari Saito is the character designer. Gō Shiina is composing the music, with Lantis as music producer. GENCO is producing the anime.
Ayaka Ohashi is performing the opening theme song, “Highlight.” Himika Akaneya, Rie Takahashi, Nao Tōyama, Yū Serizawa, Suzuko Mimori, and Rina Hidaka will perform the ending theme song “KI-te MI-te HIT PARADE!” as their respective characters.
The first season of Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur is scheduled to premiere on Japanese television on October 25, 2018. Before then, two specials are scheduled to air on October 11, 2018 and October 18, 2018. A second season is scheduled to premiere in Japan in April 2019.