Six more cast members have been announced for the forthcoming Gakuen Basara anime, which is a high school spin-off project based on the Sengoku Basara game franchise:
- Mamiko Noto is Oichi
- Kouji Tsujitani is Azai Nagamasa
- Romi Park is Uesugi Kenshin
- Tesshō Genda is Takeda Shingen
- Sho Hayami is Akechi Mitsuhide
- Norio Wakamoto is Oda Nobunaga
Minoru Ohara is directing the anime at Brains Base, and Kouji Miura is in charge of the series scripts. Haruhito Takada is designing the characters. CAPCOM’s Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Makoto Yamamoto are supervising from the original work.
Gakuen Basara is scheduled to premiere in Japan in October 2018.