The six main cast members have been announced for the forthcoming JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind anime:
- Kensho Ono is Giorno Giovanna
- Yūichi Nakamura is Bruno Bucciarati
- Junya Enoki is Pannacotta Fugo
- Daiki Yamashita is Narancia Ghirga
- Kousuke Toriumi is Guido Mista
- Junichi Suwabe is Leone Abbacchio
Yasuhiro Kimura and Hideya Takahashi will direct the anime at David Production, with Naokatsu Tsuda as chief director. Yasuko Kobayashi is returning from the previous anime to handle the series composition, with most of the staff also returning from previous JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure anime. Takahiro Kishida is drawing the character designs. Yuugo Kanno is composing the music.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind is scheduled to premiere on Japanese television in October 2018.