Nine more cast members have been announced for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Angolmois: Genkō Kassen-ki manga:
- Rikiya Koyama is Onitakemaru
- Kenji Nomura is Shiraishi Kazuhisa
- Shiro Saito is Chōminpuku
- Shun Horie is Amushi
- Ryota Takeuchi is Hitari
- Yūsuke Kobayashi is Dōen
- Kenji Hamada is Obusuma Saburō
- Hidekatsu Shibata is Sō Sukekuni
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki is Abiru Yajirō
Takayuki Kuriyama is directing at NAZ. Shogo Yasukawa is in charge of the series scripts. Masayori Komine is serving as both as character designer and chief animation director. Kumiko Habara is serving as assistant director.
Straightener will perform the anime’s opening theme song, and SHE’S will perform the ending theme song for the anime.
Angolmois: Genkō Kassen-ki is scheduled to premiere in Japan in July 2018.