The staff and cast have been announced for the forthcoming Free! Dive to the Future anime.
Eisaku Kawanami, who served as a storyboarder and episode director for the two television anime series and director of the two compilation films and the Free! -Take Your Marks- film, is directing the series at Kyoto Animation and Animation DO. Masahiro Yokotani is returning to oversee the series scripts, and Futoshi Nishiya is returning as the character designer and chief animation director. Tatsuya Katō is also returning to compose the music.
The cast members include:
- Nobunaga Shimazaki is Haruka Nanase
- Mamoru Miyano is Rin Matsuoka
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki is Makoto Tachibana
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga is Asahi Shiina
- Kouki Uchiyama is Ikuya Kirishima
Free! Dive to the Future is scheduled to premiere on Japanese television in July 2018.