A staff and cast announcement has been made for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Calamity of the Zombie Girl light novel series.
Hideaki Iwami is directing the anime at GONZO and Stingray, and Katsuya Iwamoto is credited for planning. Kenichi Kanemaki is writing the script. Junichi Takaoka is the character designer, and is also the chief animation director. Takeshi Kusaka, Yuji Hosogoe, and Norimoto Tokura are also credited as animation directors.
The cast includes:
- Saori Hayami is Euphrosyne Studion
- Yui Ogura is Alma V
- Tomokazu Sugita is Syuichiro Takanashi
- Ryoko Shiraishi is Mako Takanashi
- Miyuki Sawashiro is Sayaka Kamoshida
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki is Masahiro Abe
- M.A.O is Yui Minagawa
- Yurika Kubo is Noriko Sudo
- Takahiro Miwa is Hiroshi Azuma
- Mugihito is Miyake
Calamity of the Zombie Girl will be streaming as a net anime beginning on July 4, 2018.