A staff and cast announcement has been made for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Sora to Umi no Aida smartphone game.
Atsushi Nigorikawa is directing the anime at TMS Entertainment, and Takashi Yamada is in charge of series composition. Shuuhei Yamamoto is drawing the animation character designs based on Kazuyuki Ueda’s original designs.
The cast includes:
- Karin Takahashi is Haru Soramachi
- Rika Tachibana is Namino Murakami
- Honoka Inoue is Rubi Azumi
- Momoko Suzuki is Maiko Sakura
- Maori Komeno is Makiko Maki
- Ai Kōsaka is Makoto Mitsurugi
Sora to Umi no Aida is scheduled to premiere in Japan in October 2018.