A staff announcement has been made for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Love is Hard for an Otaku) manga.
Yoshimasa Hiraike is directing the anime at A-1 Pictures, and he is also in charge of series composition. Takahiro Yasuda is designing the characters. Akimitsu Honma is composing the music.
The cast includes:
- Arisa Date is Narumi Momose
- Kent Itō is Hirotaka Nifuji
- Miyuki Sawashiro is Hanako Koyanagi
- Tomokazu Sugita is Tarō Kabakura
- Aoi Yūki is Kō Sakuragi
- Yuuki Kaji is Naoya Nifuji
Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii is scheduled to premiere on Japanese television in April 2018.