A cast announcement has been made for the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Cells at Work! manga:
- Tomoaki Maeno is White Blood Cell (Neutrophil)
- Kana Hanazawa is Red Blood Cell (Erythrocite)
- Kikuko Inoue is Macrophage
- Daisuke Ono is Killer T Cell
- Maria Naganawa is Platelet
Kenichi Suzuki is directing the anime at David Production. Yuuko Kakihara is in charge of series composition, and both Suzuki and Kakihara will write the scripts. Takahiko Yoshida is designing the characters and is also credited as chief animation director. Kenichiro Suehiro is composing the music at MAYUKO.
Cells at Work! is scheduled to premiere in Japan in July 2018.