It’s hard to believe that we’re about to wrap up 2017. It’s been an incredible year both for anime for for anibloggers, and I hope that 2018 will also be a great year.
Thank you to everyone who has come by blog during 2017, and I hope to be able to spend 2018 providing more non-news content. The weekly write-ups for Star Blazers: Space Battleship 2199 is a good start, but hopefully I’ll be able to start writing more pieces on anime and manga over the next 12 months.
And I’d like to wish all of my readers a very Happy New Year!
While the list of blog posts may not be quite as long this week, I suspect the holiday may have decreased the overall number of posts being made. But I’m confident that there will be more great content to highlight in the future.
This week saw the conclusion of the 12 Days of Anime/12 Days of Aniblogging posts:
- Haikyuu!: Then and Now (Day 12) (by Auri at Manga Toritsukareru Koto)
- To Express Yourself  (by Litakino at Lita Kino Anime Corner)
zboudrie at Let’s Talk Anime also continued the 30 Day Anime challenge, and these were the posts from the challenge that grabbed my attention over the past week:
- 30 Day Anime Challenge! Day Twenty-four, Twenty-five, and Twenty Six
- 30 Day Anime Challenge! Day Twenty-Seven
There were also some non-challenge posts that I enjoyed reading over this past week:
- Opening of the Week: Golden Time Lover by Sukima Switch(Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Opening 3) (by Ya Boy Jack at The Aniwriter)
- Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Episode 8 – Bread and Circuses (by Scott at Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- Your Name Movie Review: Body Swapping, Teen Romance Played Out On Epic Stage (by Karandi at 100 Word Anime)