The short anime adaptation of Fukumen Usagi’s Yakiniku-ten Sengoku (Yakiniku Shop Sengoku) manga debuted its first episode on Comic Smart’s free manga app and website Ganma! on December 17, 2017. The anime will have 12 episodes that will debut every Sunday.
The cast includes:
- Satoshi Inomata is Sōji Ōyama
- Tomomi Mineuchi is Yae Sakura
- Rarisa Tago Takeda is Aoi Shachigashira
- Yū Sasahara is Gen Ryūshi
- Tadanori Date is Hechima Kaneda
- Fumihiko Tachiki is Eiji Sengoku
- Hiro Shimono is Hare Motomi
- Tomomichi Nishimura is Mamekichi Endō
- Sōichiro Hoshi is Sōichirō Ōyama
- Shizuka Itou is Shizuka Ōyama
- Shiro Tsubuyaki is Taberareta Ushi no Bōrei-chan (Eaten Cow Ghost)
Katsumi Nagai is directing, writing the script, and editing at Studio Placebo. Momoka Watanabe is in charge of planning and character design. Hiroyuki Mizoguchi is in charge of animation, and Kōji Shimoi is handling the art. Shinya Kiyokawa is composing the music.