Amazon’s Anime Strike streaming service has announced its full lineup of Spring 2017 simulcast titles and their premiere dates. While many of the titles have been previously announced by Sentai Filmworks or Aniplex of America, the announcement confirms that Anime Strike will also exclusively stream Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, Re:CREATORS, and Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat in the United States.
The full list is as follows:
- Granblue Fantasy the Animation: April 1, 2017
- Sagrada Reset: April 5, 2017
- Armed Girl’s Machiavellism: April 5, 2017
- Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat: April 5, 2017
- Kabukibu!: April 7, 2017
- Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul: April 7, 2017
- Re:CREATORS: April 7, 2017
- Eromanga Sensei: April 8, 2017
- Grimoire of Zero: April 10, 2017
- Anonymous Noise: April 11, 2017
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria: April 14, 2017
- Atom The Beginning: April 15, 2017
All of the above titles except Granblue Fantasy the Animation and Eromanga Sensei are exclusive to Anime Strike in the United States.
The service costs US$4.99 per month with an Amazon Prime membership, and a seven-day free trial is available.