This year’s 50th issue of Shueisha’s Weekly Young Jump magazine has announced that the Terra Formars Revenge TV anime sequel series will premiere in Japan in April 2016.
The magazine also announced the staff members for the new season, who differ from the first season’s staff. Michio Fukuda is taking over for Hiroshi Hamasaki as director at the studios LIDEN FILMS and TYO Animations. Cagetzu Aizawa and Atsushi Ikariya are designing the characters, and Naruhisa Arakawa is taking over for Shogo Yasukawa to handle the series composition.
Masanori Shino and Satoshi Kimura had served as main character designer and character designer, respectively, for the previous anime series.
The issue also announced the following returning cast:
- Yoshimasa Hosoya is Akari Hizamaru
- Hidenobu Kiuchi is Shōkichi Komachi
- Shizuka Itou is Michelle K. Davis
- Kaito Ishikawa is Marcos Eringrad Garcia
- Kenn is Alex Kandori Stewart
- Daisuke Ono is Keiji Onizuka
- Chiaki Takahashi is Kanako Sanjō
- Aki Toyosaki is Yaeko Yanasegawa
- Unshou Ishizuka is Sylvester Asimov
- Kenji Akabane is Ivan Perepelkina
- Tetsuo Komura is Liu Yiwu
- Akira Ishida is Joseph G. Newton
- Tomokazu Sugita is Ichirō Hiruma