Toonami has announced that it has lost the licenses for Beware the Batman and Sym-Bionic Titan, and that a new lineup will begin on October 4, 2014. The new lineup includes:
- 11:30 p.m. – Attack on Titan
- 12:00 a.m. – Bleach
- 12:30 a.m. – Naruto Shippuden
- 01:00 a.m. – One Piece
- 01:30 a.m. – Gurren Lagann
- 02:00 a.m. – Hellsing Ultimate
- 03:00 a.m. – Space Dandy (begins re-running)
- 03:30 a.m. – Cowboy Bebop
- 04:00 a.m. – Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- 04:30 a.m. – Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG
- 05:00 a.m. – Big O Season 2
- 05:30 a.m. – Samurai Jack
Hellsing Ultimate screenings will still not be cut for time but are still “minimally” edited for content. The staff has also confirmed that they will be getting the final two episodes in English.
Toonami will air the Bleach finale without cuts for time. After the finale, Toonami will replace Bleach with Dragon Ball Z Kai on November 8, 2014. Bleach and the original Naruto “will most likely not get a re-run” on Toonami, but Space Dandy, Attack on Titan, IGPX, and FLCL are planned for reruns.
Toonami is planning to run a month of movies during December 2014, but a return of “A Month of Miyazaki” is unlikely.